Saturday, November 23, 2013

REVIEW AND PHOTOS: Becca One Perfecting Brush

Hello beauty lovers I am back with yet another review on one of my favorite products that I mentioned in my October Favorites and it is the One Perfecting Brush from Becca Cosmetics


I obtained this brush through a goodie bag that I got when I attended the +iFabbo Conference in San Francisco this year. If you want to see a an overview of that check out my post here (:

So what this brush does is it is supposed to replace all of your other facial brushes such as foundation, contouring, blush brush etc.

It is made out of high quality goat hair which buffs your primer and foundation onto your face evenly and also cuts down on wasted product

What I like about this brush is that it cuts down on the amount of time that it takes me to do my makeup by cutting it down to one brush. I can use this one brush for primer, foundation, powder and contouring. That is amazing!

Second it keeps me from having to buy products as often because I use less product when I am using this brush. Since it is made out of goat hair you are getting as much product as possible transferred from the brush to your face.


Also for those of you who read my blog you know that i am not really big on contouring however, this brush makes it really easy for me. Because of the flat top design I have easily contour and highlight my face without looking like a drag queen (:

So overall I am in love with this brush! (: Ever since the first time that I used it, it is all that I have been using to apply my makeup. I get a more even and airbrushed application using this brush than I do using my beauty blender or my fingers. Plus it is just faster and so much more convenient.

It is a bit of a push at $50 but in my opinion it is so worth it!

Well guys that is it for this post! (:

Would you be interested in trying this brush? Let me know in the comments below! (:

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

Lets be friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment