Friday, October 4, 2013

This or That Tag Post!

Hello beauty lovers I am again with yet another tag (: this time I was tagged by Pink Frenzy to do this post and I am rally excited for it!

So let's get started!


Makeup:

  • Blush or Bronzer: Bronzer all the way (:
  • Lip Gloss or Lipstick: Lipgloss (: I like to shine
  • Eyeliner or Mascara: Mascara definitely!
  • Foundation or Concealer: Foundation, I need my skin tone to be even 
  • Natural or Colored Eye Shadow: Colored of course (: it's so much more fun
  • Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow: Pressed, loose is too messy for me 
  • Brush or Sponge: Beauty Blender (: sponge


Nails:

  • OPI or China Glaze: OPI
  • Long or Short: Short
  • Acrylic or Natural: Natural (:
  • Bright or Dark: Bright (: it makes me happy
  • Flower or No Flower: Flower please


Body:

  • Perfume or Body Spray: Body spray
  • Lotion or Body Butter: Lotion
  • Body Wash or Soap: Body Wash (:
  • Lush or Other: Bodycology (:


Fashion:
  • Jeans or Sweat Pants: Sweats
  • Long Sleeves or Short Sleeves: Long
  • Dress or Skirt: Dress
  • Scarves or Hat: Scarves
  • Studs or Dangling Earrings: Dangling
  • Heels or Flats: Flats
  • Cowboy or Riding Boots: Cowboy! (:
  • Jackets or Hoodies: Hoodies
  • Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: Forever 21


Hair:

  • Curly or Straight: Curly (:
  • Bun or Ponytail: Bun
  • Bobby Pin or Butterfly Clips: Bobby Pin XD
  • Hairspray or Gel:  Hairspray
  • Dark or Light: Dark
  • Side Swept or Full Bangs: Full
  • Up or Down: Down


Random:

  • Rain or Shine: Shine!
  • Summer or Winter: Summer (:
  • Autumn or Spring: Spring
  • Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!



People I tag to do it too:




Well guys that is it for this post!

Be safe and I will see you in my next one (:

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks (: they are really fun to do

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I was reading this thinking "this is a cute post" and then I saw my name lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's a good thing you read it XD

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Loved reading your answers :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks (: It was really fun to do

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete