Tuesday, November 19, 2013

#TheWinterProject: Favorite Winter Accessory


Hello beauty lovers! I am back with yet another installment of #TheWinterProject which is being coordinated by Bold95Beauty and if you would like to participate in this series please take a look at this post on her blog! (:

So this weeks post is going to be about my favorite winter accessory. This post was not too hard for me to do because I do not have many accessories that I wear, especially in the winter. So I decided to showcase the two that I really could not live without (:

Number 1: My pink beanie


So those of you that read my blog know that I am really big on hair especially curly hair and keeping it healthy and protected. So what I love about this beanie is that it keeps my head warm of course but it can also serve and a way to keep my hair protected from the harsh weather in the winter

Also I tend to have bad hair days every once in a while and I find that throwing my hair into a messy braid and slapping on my beanie makes me feel not so ratchet (:


Sometimes I will also tuck all of my hair into the beanie and bobby pin it to my head so that it does not fall off and it keeps my hair from being exposed to the weather.

So overall my beanie is very versatile and very necessary to my life because if I did not have it I'm pretty sure I would die (:

Number two: My scarf

So these accessories may seem like really basic winter items but they really are important to me

So this is my big black and grey scarf that I wear pretty much everyday in the winter since it gets ridiculously cold and I have a very low iron count apparently. Also in this picture is my boyfriend the photo bomber -_- hehe


What I like about this scarf is that it so big and it makes it really versatile. I can pretty much wear this scarf however I want I can even turn it into a cute skirt if I want to (:


Well guys that is it for this post (: I hope you guys enjoyed reading it and seeing my dork boyfriend (:

What accessories do you guys rock in the winter? (: Let me know in the comments!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post! (:

Lets be friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment