Tuesday, November 12, 2013

#TheWinterProject: Favorite Winter Nail Polish

Hello friends! I am back with yet another post but this one is going to be a bit different because it is a part of #TheWinterProject! (: I am really excited about this post and I cannot wait for you guys to see all the great things that I have in store! (:

So if you want to be a part of #TheWinterProject just check out this post here by Bold95Beauty (:

So lets get started with my favorite winter nail polish (:

First of all I want to apologize for the lack of lighting that I have in this next photo -_- I am working on getting my lights fixed (:

Second of all I am not a big nail polish girl so for this post I only have one nail polish to show you guys but it is my absolute favorite for this time of the year because there are so many holidays coming up so for me red is a really appropriate color

So my favorite red is from Kleancolor


It is a very vibrant red and it does not have any shimmer which I usually am not drawn to but I like the fact that it does not have shimmer

Of course I love the fact that this is a solid red color but I also like that I do not have to pile it on in order for the color to show. I really only need one coat with this polish and I am good to go for about a week!

It does not ship and that it really important to me especially around the holidays when I do not really have time to worry about my nails because I am too busy running around trying to get my life together.

Now you all get to see my awful painting skills (:


Okay I know it looks really bad but look at that color! That is one coat you guys! (: This is why I love this nail polish and it is the exact shade of red that I love on my nails.

Okay guys that is it for this first post of #TheWinterProject!

Be safe and I will see yo guys in my next post!

Lets be friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment