Tuesday, April 7, 2015

FOTD! Joining #FoundationFreeFortnight

Hello lovelies!


This post is going to be a little different because I am hopping on yet another band waggon (the first being my year long no heat challenge).

LibbyGrindell is starting a movement to embrace her own beautiful skin with the hashtag #FoundationFreeFortnight. You can read her post here.

Basically, it's going base free for a fortnight (which is two weeks for those of you not brushed up on Shakespearean English). Which also means that all foundation, BB and CC creams, tinted moisturizers etc. are banned. You can definitely play with the eyes and lips (as you should) but for the duration of the challenge no covering up your skin.

I think this is a fantastic idea. Actually recently, I've been experiencing a time lapse and have not been able to rock a full face of makeup like I used to so I have only been wearing a bold lip, eyeliner and 50 milllion coats of mascara.

Not only has my skin improved exponentially since I started doing this I also find myself worrying less and spending less time in the mirror checking on my makeup because I'm hardly wearing any!

So if you want to join Libby as well, feel free to use the hashtag #FoundationFreeFortnight on Twitter and Instagram and post your base free pictures.

Here are a few of mine (:



That's it for this post guys! There will be another tomorrow so don't worry this one was so short (:

Are you going to join this challenge? Let me know in the comments!

Also make sure to share this post on your social media if you liked it!

And don't forget to follow me on social media using the links below so you don't miss anything!

       

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment