Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Post!

Hello beauty lovers I was tagged by @pink_frenzy at http://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.be/ to do this post and I am really excited (: so let's get started shall we?!

Rules:

  • Thank the tagger and link them in the post.
  • State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow.
  • Copy and paste the rules.
  • Tag some more beauty bloggers and link them to the post.
  • Title this The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Post so readers know what the post is about.
  • Have fun!


  • Name a beauty regime that you rarely do. - I never ever ever tone my face. The reason for that is because I do not really understand what a toner is supposed to do and I do not think that I need it so I just do not do it(:    
  •                
  • Is washing your make-up brushes something you do regularly? - I try to force myself to wash my brush at least every three days but definitely once a week because I have very acne prone skin.                   
  •                   
  • How long will you last with chipped nail polish? -I can go weeks without redoing my nails after they have started to chip because it does not really bother as much as it probably should (: like right now my nails look awful
  •                 
  • How long do you put off buying/ replacing a beauty or nail polish product, even if you need it? (e.g. purchasing a new top coat or foundation) - I really try not to run out like I will buy my makeup products in bulk every month so that I do not run out until the next month and I can go buy more but very seldom can I put off buying important beauty products such as foundation for a long period of time
  •                                            
  • What is your worst beauty habit? - I tend to touch my face a lot during the day and I feel like that adds to the acne problems that I have with my face. 

  • Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time. - Homework -_- I always wait until the last minute to do my assignments but somehow I end up doing really well on them so I guess I am a good procrastinator
  •                                
  • When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to last minute or not? - I try not to but sometimes I forget how long it takes me to get ready so I usually end up waiting util the last minute because I forget how slow I move.

  • Can you commit to a spending ban? - No I absolutely cannot and I do not even try anymore because then I just end up getting really disappointed in myself

  • How organised is your make-up and nail polish collection?  - My makeup collection is pretty organized because I pay more attention to it. My nail polish collection on the other hand is a complete mess there is no type of organization whatsoever

  • What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post? - About 4 or 5 days but that is when I really get off of the schedule that I set for myself

Okay guys that is it for this post and tag (:

I tag...
Just Jess
Cosmetic Crave
BlogBeth
and KirstieLouiseS

Check out http://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.be/ (: it's really awesome and she's a really nice girl follow on twitter @pink_frenzy

Be safe and I'll see you in my next post!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me lovely, I've actually done this tag quite recently though! :)
    I'm so bad at putting off assignments etc. until the last possible minute haha.

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh sowwy lol I am really bad at that too!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! That's a long time (:

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Ebony, I do a lot of the same things you do. Those are habits that are common amongst women. Nice pos as usual!
    Marie
    http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? (: Well I am glad I am not alone

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I'm so bad about rubbing my face! Also, after washing your face you use a toner to regulate the pH of your skin. So yes, get yourself a toner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...lol I had no idea thank you!

      Thanks for stopping by! (:

      Delete
  5. Its good to know I'm not the only one who puts off washing brushes :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you aren't (: I sometimes forget

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete