Friday, January 2, 2015

Hairstyles for Lazy Day Hair

Hello everyone and happy Friday!



The first picture is after I finger detangled my hair and put it into twists and the second is after I took the twists out to style.

I am a college student and as such I have a lot of lazy days where I either:
  • Don't want to comb my hair.
  • or have not combed my hair in a week.
Now because I have so many lazy days throughout the semester I need a large repertoire of lazy day hairstyles.

I am going to show a few of them in this post so let's get started!

The first is the top knot.




This hairstyle is so easy and simple for me and I can dress it up or down depending on what I am doing that day.

Also I like my top knots to be a little messy, but that's just my preference. You can make this style as neat or messy as you like!

The next is a messy bun.





Messy buns are one of my favorite hairstyles for a lazy because they are simple and look like they took forever and no time at all at the same time.

I like to add a pompadour since I feel like buns without it make my look bald.

One of my staple lazy hairstyles is the side braid.





Now I love this style because I can pair it with so many things: a headband, a beanie anything really. Plus it's really cute.

Well I hope that you guys enjoyed this post.

What are the hairstyles you rock on a lazy day?

Be safe and I'll see you in my next post!

       

No comments:

Post a Comment