Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Three Easy Steps to an Ombre Lip


Hello Everyone!

Today I am going to show you all how I do an easy ombre lip.

You can really use any color that you want as long as one is darker than the other. The colors that I decided to use are the Milani Lip Liner in the color Sugar Plum and the NYX Matte Lipstick in the color Hippie Chic.












I used to think that doing ombre lips was really hard so I stayed away from it but I watched a few tutorials and tried it out before realizing how easy it is.

The three steps to an easy ombre lip are line, fill and blend. he blending part is very important. Just like when you're creating an eyeshadow look you don't want any harsh lines when it comes to your ombre lip.

I don't use any tools for my blending I just carefully rub my lips together to create the gradient effect.


After rubbing my lips together I just go over my liner once more, not to much, just to clean up the blending.

And that is it!

I've only done this technique a few times and I have gotten it down to about 5 minutes so this doesn't take too much time at all.

I really encourage you guys to try this out and try it with your own favorite colors (:

Here's what the completed lip looks like:




That's it for this post guys! 

Have you ever tried doing an ombre lip? Let me know in the comments!

Also make sure to share this post on your social media if you liked it!

And don't forget to follow me on social media using the links below so you don't miss anything!

       

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment