Sunday, November 10, 2013

BLOGGER SPOTLIGHT: Kammi from Beautybookblog.com

Hello beauty friends (: today is going to be another start to another blog series that I am doing but this one is also going to be a little different. I have not been doing this blog for very long but I am so grateful of the way that everyone has just completely embraced me and helped me so much to continue doing what I am doing. So in order to give back to those who have given back to me I have decided to do a Blogger Spotlight series.

Every week I will feature one blogger who has inspired me in some way and this week's feature is.....


Kammi has been so amazing to me! We started blogging at similar times though her blog is about a month older than mine but she still has the same fire and her content is just as great as anyone whose been blogging for years (:

Kammi has a variety of posts on her blog has she has a variety of interests, two of which being books and beauty hence the name of her blog (:

Here are some of my favorites (:


Kammi, like so many other bloggers, were a part of TheSOProject and completely nailed it. I remember how excited I was to read her post because they are always so informative and I wish that I would have seen them before I started using makeup. It would have saved me a lot of grief (:


So I've never told anyone this but I make a lot of the decisions of products I want to try from the bloggers that I trust. And Kammi is one of those bloggers. The first products I ever purchased because of a review she did was the John Frieda Shampoo and Conditioner (this was before I started coloring my hair red of course). Like all or her other post Kammi's reviews are very detail oriented from the smell down to the packaging, one of the many things I appreciate in a good beauty blogger.


Now this post hit really close to my heart because I am a die hard book fan and I fought the e-reader generation tooth and nail. I just really could not stand the thought of actually books getting pushed to the side by these kindles and nooks. However after reading this post I decided maybe I should give these a chance, so I went out and bought a nook, and fell in love. Thanks Kammi (:

So the reason that I decided to do Kammi's blog first is because she was one of the first bloggers I met when I started out a few months ago and I have to say that it was nice to meet someone who was getting started like I was (:

"I got started because I wanted a place to talk about my love of books and makeup that would help people too" - Kammi

So guys that is it for this week's blogger spotlight (: 

If you want to be featured in future Blogger Spotlight posts leave your blog link down below and I'll check it out (:

Be safe and I'll see you in my next blog post!

Lets be friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment