Saturday, November 16, 2013

October Favorites (:

Hello beauty lovers I am back with a post that is long overdue because we are well into November but I just wanted to make sure that I get everything that I am loving for the month of October in this post (:

As always this will just have my favorites but I will be doing a separate review for each product in different posts.

So let's get started with hair (:

DermOrganic Hair Care Line



I love this entire line but I am so in love with the Intensive Hair Repair Masque and the Leave-In Treatment.

Ion Daily Deep Conditioner


I love that I can use this deep conditioner everyday (: and it has a nice smell

Moving on to skin care

DermOrganic Skin Care Line


I love the soap less facial cleanser (: It is really gentle on my skin

Dermalogica line: Pre-Cleanser, Daily Microfoliant, Eye Cream and Skin Perfecting Primer


All I can say about all of these products is thank you for existing! (: Unfortunately I finished off the primer and the pre-cleanser a while back so I couldn't take a picture because I did not keep the bottles

PRAI Beauty Serum



I love this serum because it really has improved the overall quality of my skin

Next is makeup! (:

The Becca Cosmetics One Perfecting Brush



This is number one for a reason guys! (: I can't live without this brush now that I have experienced it

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation



I really love this foundation, it is not too heavy at all (:

View the full review here! (:

BareMinerals Hydrating Mineral Veil



View my full review for this product here! (:

This is new but now I am going to do clothes and accessories (:

My Dress from BooHoo (:


I got this from BooHoo when I attended the iFabbo Conference and I love it so much!

My Beanie

I finally found my pink beanie and now that it is getting colder I wear it a lot more often!

Last but not least music!

Blowin Smoke by Kacey Musgraves

Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus

All Kinds Of Kinds by Miranda Lambert

Mine Would Be You by Blake Shelton

Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke, Pharrel and T.I.

Are loving the same things that I am? Have you tried any of the products I mentioned? Let me know in the comments below!

Well guys that is it for this post! (:

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

Lets be friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment