Friday, November 22, 2013

The Winter Tag (:

Hello my winter beauty bunnies (: I am back with another great tag thanks to Jasmine from For A Real Woman, check out her blog it is great!

So let's get started with the tag (:

The rules:

- Share 12 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 12 questions.
- List 12 bloggers you want to do the tag. They can be anyone you want.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.

12 Random facts


  1. I can be very emotional
  2. I love country music
  3. My favorite color is pink
  4. I love to read and write
  5. I love Pokemon and Sailor Moon
  6. I play the guitar and sing
  7. I have a very short temper
  8. I wear glasses because I am blind beyond belief
  9. I am teaching my boyfriend how to drive
  10. I love public speaking
  11. I love making root beer floats with butter pecan ice cream
  12. My favorite TV show right now is Reign



  1. What are your favourite things about Winter?
  2. We get more breaks from school (:
  3. What is your favourite Winter outfit?
  4. Something warm like an over sized sweater, sweat pants, boots, a scarf and a beanie
  5. What is your favourite Winter food?
  6. Chili beans with rice (:
  7. Favourite Winter drink?
  8. Eggnog! (: Eggnog anything!
  9. What is your dream way to spend a Winter’s day?
  10. Laying in my warm bed with my boyfriend with some hot chocolate and watching movies all day
  11. How do you like to do your make-up in the Winter?
  12. Very light and natural
  13. What are you hoping Santa brings you?
  14. A 12 string guitar (:
  15. What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
  16. Snow, cold and christmas
  17. What is your favourite Winter song?
  18. "All I Want For Christmas" by Mariah Carey
  19. What is your favourite Winter memory?
  20. I don't think I have one
  21. What is your favourite Winter scent?
  22. Pine, like from a christmas tree (:
  23. Finish this sentence… If I could have one wish this Christmas it would be…..
  24. To have a home



I tag:

Kammi
Alice
Liz
Neya
Jessie
Laura
Lucy
Marie
Jackie
Kellie
Shalunya
Naffy

And anyone who is reading this post, even if I did not tag you directly I would love for you to try this tag and feel free to leave your links down below so I can check them out! (:

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

Lets be friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment