Saturday, November 16, 2013

Beauty Blogger Series: Foundation/MissBeautyObsession

Hello beauty friends I am back with another installment of the Beauty Blogger series that is being coordinated by MissBeautyObsession and this post is going to be about my favorite foundation at the moment so this is going to double as a review as well (:

Also if you would like to be a part of the Beauty Blogger Series check out this post on her blog (:

So let's get on to the post!

My absolute favorite foundation right now is by Urban Decay and it is their Naked Skin Foundation (:



I got this when I went on my very small shopping spree to Sephora because I had read a few reviews about it and I really wanted to try it

So first of all when I used this foundation for the first time I thought that it was a little too watery and I thought that I was not going to like it because I am used to my foundation being a little thicker but I realized that it is thinner because it is supposed to be lighter on the skin.




So when I applied it I could still see my skin underneath it but it still evened out my skin tone so I did not really mind it.

I like that it does not weigh my face down, it seriously feels like I am not wearing makeup at all and I also like the fact that I can wear this foundation when it is hot out because it does not make me sweat as much as I would using a thicker foundation

This foundation matches my skin tone pretty well, it is a tad bit lighter than I am but it is not really noticeable unless you are really inspecting it.



I apologize for the rats nest on my head -_-

If you want a more full coverage look with this foundation you will definitely have to do more than one coat because it is designed to be a lighter foundation

So overall I would say that this is a pretty fantastic foundation even though the shades availible are a bit limited I would say try it if you can (:

Have you ever tried this foundation? Do you like lighter coverage or fuller coverage for your foundation? Let me know in the comments below (:

Well guys that is it for this post!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post! (:

Lets be friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment