Friday, April 3, 2015

5 Ways to Rock a Beanie this Summer!


Beanies have become one of the most coveted accessories regardless of the weather. However, for some girls, wearing them isn't always so easy, especially if you have big, voluminous hair.

In this post I am going to show you the five ways that I like to wear my beanie.

Low on your head.


I like to wear my beanie this way when it is colder outside and also when I am wearing a style that is less voluminous, like a twist out or braid out.

It is simply having your beanie very low on your forehead, pretty much right above your eyebrows. To me, this portrays a more sporty way to wear your beanie and it is also more secure this way.

Middle of your head.


I like to wear my beanie this way when I want to look a little more laid back. Also, if it is warmer outside this is the way I usually wear it.

With this style there is more space between your eyebrows and the edge of the beanie.

High on your head.


I've never really been a fan of this style but I see a lot of girls wearing their beanies this way so I decided to include it.

Basically the beanie is just hanging off your head and mostly likely will need to be secured with bobby pins so that it is not constantly falling off your head. This way of wearing your beanie will make it purely an accessory and portrays an extremely laid back vibe to me.

Hair tucked.


I wear my beanies this way a lot as well, especially if I am having a bad hair day because I feel like it just makes everything look chic and clean.

For this, all you need to do is create a low, loose ponytail and tuck it into your beanie. You can even pull out a few chunks of hair to frame your face if you like. I do like to secure my beanie with a few bobby pins when wearing my beanie this way.

Slightly to one side.


I have not seen many people who wear their beanie like this but I really like doing it because I think it adds a certain flair and style.

So this can be done with or without the use of bobby pins but what I like to do is put the beanie on the very top of my head and lean it over to one side. I do it this way to make it more secure and I do not have to use bobby pins to keep it on my head.

Well guys that is it for this post!

What is your favorite way to wear your beanie? Let me know in the comments!

Make sure to share this post on social media if you enjoyed it!

Also make sure to follow me on social media using the links below so you can keep up with all my posts (:

       

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment