Both dermatologists and nutritionists have the common opinion that the face is a complete reflection of the processes going on in our body. And the main advice is to balance the nutrition by adding more fruit and vegetables and spending more time in the open air enhance our general condition and skin as follows. But what to do if you’re quite healthy and those unpleasant problems still come back time after time? Don’t rush to the nearest shop to get a new advertised treatment. Natural remedies can serve you better. Try one of these:
- Tea tree oil is a perfect antiseptic, that doesn't let the infection spread. Apply a thin layer on the breakouts before going to sleep. In the morning you will notice the redness and inflammation reduced or became less visible. Use it regularly to prevent post-acne.
- Lemon juice. The acid it contains heals the blemishes, minimizes the pores and lightens the skin slightly, while vitamin C makes your skin looks brighter. Sponge the face with a thin piece of lemon, then wash away.
- Cucumber. Slice the cucumber and put the pieces on your face, leave for 20 minutes and then take off. This homemade mask lightens the skin, makes pores less visible and improve the skin condition.
- Baking soda is one of the most popular home acne treatments. It minimizes inflammations and is also good for removing the blackheads. Mix one part of soda with two parts of water and add some honey to prevent skin irritation. Leave it on your face for 10 minutes and then wash with the warm water.
- Aloe leaf juice. Bring a thin layer of aloe juice on the blemishes and repeat it several times a day. Aloe reduces the inflammation gently and is the perfect treatment for dry skin with acne.
- Honey and cinnamon powder. Blend one teaspoon of cinnamon powder with three teaspoons of honey and apply for blemishes overnight. If used regularly, this treatment can clear the acne completely.
- White kaolin mask. The kaolin contains the combination of minerals which absorb skin oil, draw toxins and prevent the aging. Mix the kaolin with water and apply on your face for 15 minutes.
- Fenugreek paste. Chop the fenugreek leaves and apply the paste directly on blemishes. This paste is also effective for blackheads.
- Tomato slice. Rub it on your blemishes. Due to tomato contains vitamin A, it is the best cure to prevent anti-acne scars.
- Not a treatment, but a vital point. Drink enough water. Skin diseases often come along with the dehydration. So, drinking enough water, you’ll help your body to get free from toxins.
About the author: Paul Smith is a writer, who is interested in lots of things. His articles are mostly about business, social media, health and beauty. Paul works for http://smartessaywritingservice.com/.
Lets be friends!!