Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sunshine Award! (:

Hello beauty lovers I am back and doing yet another award post! I am so excited because this is the Sunshine Blogger Award! I was nominated by @LucyJMitch from LucyMitch.com and @Kammitted from beautybookblog.com,

So the Sunshine award is given to bloggers who are positive, inspiring, creative or whos blog you just really enjoy reading and I am so amazed that I have been nominated for this award by not one but two wonderful bloggers! I My blog is barely a month old so to be nominated for a great award like this means so much to me.

The rules are similar to that of the other awards:
List 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you (I will do the set given to me from each of these girls)
Nominate 11 bloggers you feel deserve this award
Write 11 questions for them to answer in their award post
Let your 11 bloggers know you have nominated them

So now I have to list 11 facts about myself which is much harder than you guys might think it is (:
  1. I have been dancing for about five years (: mostly tap, jazz and hip hop
  2. I am a virgo, my birthday is August 25 
  3. I met AndreasChoice, my favorite beauty guru in the entire world! at BeautyCon
  4. I am a Communications/Journalism major at my school
  5. I have been with my current boyfriend for almost 2 years
  6. I love to sing and I am a second soprano
  7. I did not like my curly hair when I was in high school
  8. I play guitar fairly well
  9. I love reading and promoting other people's blogs
  10. I have been studying Spanish for about ten years however I still can't speak it fluently
  11. I love frozen yogurt more than life itself (:
Okay! (: Now on to the 11 questions that I got from Lucy


How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for about 6 years but they were mostly personal blogs and things like that but I have been blogging about beauty for a little over a month (:
Do you have any tips for new bloggers?
Keep in mind that you have to give love to get love. No one gets to be the best by themselves and this is an industry where you need other people to succeed, you need your followers, your supporters, your fans because that are the people that are going to keep you going.
What’s your favourite autumnal lipstick?
My favorite autumnal lipstick is from Wet N Wild and it is a nude color 902c (:
Do you have any pets??
I have two lizards that I share with my boyfriend (: one is named Zuko and the other is Phantom
What is the one item you can’t live without?
Deep conditioner, if I did not have that I am pretty sure I would just die (:
Do you have a favourite TV show? If show, what is it?
Gosh I have so many....Reign, Once Upon A Time, Revenge, ANTM, and PLL
What’s your favourite make up brand?
My favorite brand would probably have to be Becca Cosmetics (:
Is there a product that you can’t go a day without using?
I don't think there is actually besides my makeup but if we are talking about that then it would have to be my Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
Who’s your celebrity crush?
Just one? Ummmmm........Johnny Depp XD
What beauty product are you loving at the moment?
Oh my gosh there are so many but I am really loving the DermOrganic Intensive Hair Masque lately (:
Finally, if you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
If I could live anywhere it would be the UK

Now time for Kammi's questions (:

Is The Nightmare Before Christmas a Halloween or a Christmas film?!
I believe it is a Christmas film but I have never seen it so I am not really sure
What is your favourite time of days for reading blogs?
All day, I am pretty much always reading other blogs if I am not busy promoting or writing my own
How often do you blog?
I try to blog everyday  but sometimes life does get in the way
What book are you currently reading?
I am not currently reading any books besides my textbooks (:
If you had a super power, what would it be and why?
I would love to have the power of teleportation so that I could save money on gas (:
What did you have for breakfast this morning? (Trying to think of new things for me to have but never have a clue!)
Lucky Charms and some Apples and Cinnamon Oatmeal (: 
What is your favourite social media site?
Twitter!!!!
What do you do about lighting issues for taking photos in the winter time?
I use the lamp in my living room
What was the last pair of shoes you bought? (Feel free to add a photo into your post!)
I bought these beautiful black wedge booties that I love so much 
Favourite perfume?
Enchanted by Taylor Swift
Are you a morning person?
Yes (:

Now time for my questions and my nominees for this award!

Naffy

Sophie

Liza

Rebecca

Lauren

Alexandra

Tea Party Beauty

Sinead

Hayfa

Holly

Precious

Now for my questions (:


  1. What do you think makes you different from other bloggers?
  2. Was there ever a time you thought about quitting?
  3. What time of day do you find yourself blogging the most?
  4. What is your favorite makeup essential?
  5. What do you think you could do to make your blog better?
  6. What music are you obsessed with at the moment?
  7. What do you do when you can't think of anything to write about?
  8. What was the first beauty product you ever used?
  9. What is your hair texture like?
  10. What was your first blog post ever about?
  11. Do you have an iPhone or an android? 
Okay last part of the instructions state that I must now let these lovely ladies know that they have been nominated so I am going to do that now (:

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment