Sunday, October 27, 2013

Liebster Award!! (:

Hello lovelies I am excited to be giving you guys yet another award post (: I am so astounded that I am being nominated for all of these wonderful awards (: and I am even more thankful that I get to pass it on and nominate another wonderful blogger (: well I was nominated by the lovely Emma from http://emmajcsheehan.blogspot.com/ check out her blog! It is amazing (:



So what is a Liebster award you may ask?! Well... it's an award that a blogger presents to other bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It's a really nice way to encourage others and to expand the blogging community.

So here's how it all works ("The Rules" so to speak) :
Thank your nominator and link their blog.
Give us 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asks you & also write 11 questions that you want to ask the people that you nominate.
Tag 5 or 11 other blogs for the award, they must have less than 200 followers. Make sure that you inform them that you've tagged them and send them a link to your blog post so that they can see what they have to do etc.

Here are my facts about me (:


  1. I second guess myself a lot more than I like to admit
  2. I actually like Miley Cyrus (:
  3. I was a Disney child
  4. I do not like scary movies at all
  5. I love Pokemon and Sailor Moon
  6. I plan on getting two snakes a ball python and a corn snake (:
  7. I have really sensitive skin
  8. I did horseback riding and ice skating lesson as a child
  9. I do not drink or take any kind of narcotic drugs
  10. I have 8 sisters
  11. I want to learn how to play the piano


These are Emma's questions for me (:

Who is your fave disney character?
Ariel (: always has always will be!
Where is the best place you have been?
My bed lol 
Shoes or Bags?
Shoes! of course
Favourite drink?
Umm orange juice
Have you won any other blog awards?
I have not won but I have been nominated (:
How often do you blog?
I try to blog everyday even if I can't post
The one make up product you never forget to put on?
Mascara
Any tattoos?
Nope I'm scared of needles
If you were an animal what would you be?
Some kind of fish, a shark (:
Would losing your phone devastate you?
Losing my phone would annihilate me lol (:
What's the first thing you'd do if you won the lotto?
Get my car fixed (:

So the blogs that I am nominating are......

Laura's Fashion Fix

Primed With Prettiness

Beauty Lovely Lover

Neya V Beauty Talk

XO Chloe Gordon

And my questions are..

Where did you grow up?
What made you start blogging?
Do you read or watch tv more?
How often do you blog?
What's your dream?
What is you goal for your blog?
If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
What's your favorite cartoon character?
What's your favorite color?
Would you say you eat a lot of fast food?
How many siblings do you have?

Okay guys that is it for this post again a huge thank you to Emma for nominating me it means so much! (:

Be safe and I will see you in my next post! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment