Monday, October 14, 2013

Autumn Tag! (:

Hello my lovelies (: It is so hard for me to believe that summer is over ): it seems like only yesterday was sitting on top of my car with my boyfriend eating ice cream and complaining about the ridiculous heat is....Oh wait that was yesterday! (: Hey don't blame me for the crazy California weather anywhoooo!

This is going to The Autumn tag because I was tagged by the lovely Kammi from beautybookblog.com to do this tag so here it is (:

Lets get started!

1 – Favourite thing about Autumn?

Pulling out all of my sweaters (: I love wearing long sleeved anything and Autumn gives me the opportunity to wear all of my favorite long sleeved sweaters and shirts (:

2 – Favourite Drink?

Um okay there are two! The first is the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks, thanks to my friend who forced me to try it and I have been obsessed ever since (: , and the Eggnog Latte that is also from Starbucks and I have loved that since I was old enough to drink coffee (:

3 – Favourite Scent/Candle?

My favorite scent for the fall is vanilla hands down. I love the smell of vanilla any season but especially in the Autumn for some reason (:

4 – Favourite Lipstick?

Oh my goodness Wet N Wild 902c. I do not know the actual name of it but it is my favorite nude lipstick and I love wearing it in the fall (:

5 – Go-to moisturiser?

Hmm, that's tricky but I think I have to go with Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Oil Free Moisturizer (:

6 – Go-to colour for eyes?

Light and dark brown with a little bit of shimmer (: I think it looks really good in general but I love it even more in the fall

7 – Favourite music to listen to?

Country always and forever. That is the bulk of the music that I listen to in general

8 – Favourite outfit to wear?

Sweaters and sweat pants, for some reason in Autumn I tried to dress a bit my comfortably

9 – Autumn Treat?

Pumpkin pie (: I could eat an entire pie by myself if my mother would ever let me. Or eggnog which I have loved since I was a child and will always love!

10 – Favourite place to be?

Honestly? In a bed, under the covers with my laptop blogging. Hands down (: I'll never love anything more than that...except maybe my kids when I have some (:

Okay guys that is it for this post!

Or is it?

I actually have a few people to tag for this post XD






Now I tag....ALL OF YOU READING THIS RIGHT NOW (:

Lets see who tries out this post and if you do shoot me a message saying you did so I can check it out and show it to all of my peeps (:

Now (: be safe guys and I will see you in my next post!

P.S. I love you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment