Thursday, October 31, 2013

Lipstick Tag! (:

I saw this tag when I was going through Kammi's blog beautybookblog.com and I thought that it was really cute and so even though she did not tag me I wanted to do this (: so technically I tagged myself

And if you are reading this post right now then you are tagged as well! (:

So lets get started!

How many lipsticks do you own?

I actually only have 7 lipsticks (:

What was your first ever lipstick?

My first ever lipstick was actually by Wet N Wild and it is a nude color 902c. I got this color because I saw AndreasChoice wearing it and it looked gorgeous on her so I thought it would look okay on me (:

What is your most worn lipstick?

My nude 902c color from Wet N Wild and my favorite BareMinerals Moxie lipstick called Break Away

What is your favourite brand for lipstick?

Right now my favorite brand for lipstick is BareMinerals! I love their Moxie line (:

What is your favourite finish?

I like a matte finish because I find that cream finishes are a little shinier than I like my lipsticks to be

What was the last lip product you bought?

I bought another BareMienrals Moxie gloss and the color was Party Starter

How many lip products do you currently have in your handbag? Including lip balms and glosses.

I actually have 9 on me right now (:

What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?

I love the Kate Moss lipstick by Rimmel and it is in the shade number 10. This lipstick gives me a really nice finish and it is the only red I have found that works with my skin tone (:

How do you store your lipsticks?

I store my lipsticks and my lip glosses on my makeup table behind all of my other makeup so that they do not fall off and break

What lip products are you currently lusting after?

I want to try the new Rimmel lasting liquid lip lacquers! (:

Okay guys that's it for this post!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment