Friday, October 25, 2013

REVIEW AND PHOTOS: Revlon Ionic Hot Air Styler & Blowdrying Routine

Hello beauty lovers I am back with yet another review and another tutorial but of a different caliber this time. I am going to be review the hot air styler by Revlon called Ionic and I am also going to be telling you guys how I blow dry my hair straight with this (: so lets get started!


So I mentioned this product in my monthly favs because I really enjoy having my hair straight but I hate using a flat iron to do it so I bought this because I figured hot air would be less damaging that pressing my hair between to hot ceramic plates. It took me a few tries to get the hang of it but once I did I really loved the results.

So this product is basically a blow dryer with a round brush attached to it and this makes blow drying your hair easier because you only have to use one hand instead of two.

This styler has three heat settings, cool, low and hot. I only ever use the cool and low settings because I do not like using really hot heat on my hair because it is more damaging plus my hair straightens really easily so I do not have to use really hot heat

This styler came with three attachments:

A concentrator which just blows the air out. This is what you would use if you just want to dry your hair and you do not want it straight. I do not use this very often because when my hair is curly I like to let it air dry (:

A small brush attachment which is used to make curls the hair. It is similar to the barrel of a small curling iron.

A larger brush attachment which is what I use to blow dry my hair straight or sometimes I will put waves in my hair using this attachment.

This product is extremely sturdy (: I have dropped it a few times but it has not broken and I have experienced any problems with it since I have been using it.

Overall I really love this product. It allows me to get my hair straight without causing too much damage and I can use it while my hair is damp which makes it more convenient to use than a flat iron.

So the way that I use this is I deep condition my hair before and towel dry it. Then using the larger brush attachment and the low heat setting I take small sections of my hair and run the brush it down the length of my hair until it is completely dry and straight.

If I want to put waves in my hair I just brush down to the end of my hair, curl up slightly and leave it there for about 10 seconds then I let it go.

It is very similar to using a blow dryer and a round brush to straighten your hair just without using both of your hands.

Well guys that is it for this post!

Be safe and I will see you guys in my next post (:

No comments:

Post a Comment