Saturday, October 5, 2013

September Favs!

Disclaimer: All products were bought by me and all opinions are my own and honest!

Hello beauty lovers I am back with another post and this time it is my favorite products of September! What I decided to do with this post because my reviews were so long is just show you my favorite products in this post and then just review them separately and do different posts for each product. The products that already have reviews will be linked below! (:

I know I am really late with this since we are already into October but I am really excited for this post because I have a lot of stuff so lets get started!

P.S. I do not have my Italia Deluxe Palette with me right now so I could not put it in the picture but if you watch the review you will see swatches and what it looks like (:



Paul Mitchel Generic Leave-In Conditioner


Bought at Sally's $6.59

Shea Moisture



Bought at Sally's $12

Revlon Ionic Blow Dryer



Bought at Target $29.99

Bodycology Lotion Sweet Love & Exotic Cherry Blossom


Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser



Bought at Target $4.99
Check out the review here!

Smashbox Primer



Won in a giveaway. Smashbox prices $15 - $38
Check out the review here!

Italia Deluxe

Bought at a drugstore $6.99
Check out the review here!

Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray

Bought at Target $7.65
Click here to see the review!

Coconut Milk Nourishing Shampoo

Bought at Target $5.00

Well guys that is it for this post!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post (:

Lets be friends!!

4 comments:

  1. Coconut milk shampoo sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great (:

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the hair mask. I have several I like but I'd like a cheaper one that is still good .for damaged hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good deep conditioner (: my hair has been growing like crazy since I've been using it

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete