Friday, February 28, 2014

REVIEW: Maybelline Color Whisper


Hello beauty lovers! I am back with another review and it is going to be for a product that I have wanted to try for a long time. The Maybelline Color Whispers lip balms!


So lets get started!


I am pretty much obsessed with lip balms so I was really excited when I bought this product. The shade that I got is 50 and it is a bright pink. At first I was a little apprehensive about the color because I have to be careful around pink because of my skin tone. However the great thing about these lip balms is the the color is not really overwhelming. It is more of a splash of color to your lips.


One thing that I like for my lip balms to do is moisturize my lips. I would not say that this is a really moisturizing lip balm however. It starts off that way but after a while I find that it starts to stick more to my lips, almost like a stain than a balm. This is not a bad trait, just something different!


I really like that this product is that it is not too heavy. There are some lip products that tend to make my lips feel weighed down however that is not the case with this balm.


Another great thing about this product is that you do not have to use a lot of it to get the result that you want. This is particularly useful because it keeps me from having to repurchase it as often as a would a different kind of lip balm or lipstick product.

Overall I really like this product and I may purchase this product again and if I do it will most likely be a different shade.

I purchased the Maybelline Color Whisper at Target.

Well guys that is it for this post!

Have you tried this product before? How did you like it? Let me know in the comments!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!


       

No comments:

Post a Comment