Wednesday, February 12, 2014

January Favorites!


Hello friends! I am back with another favorites post and this one is going to be a lot shorter than normal because I did not try many things this month. 
So let's begin!

The first product I really enjoyed for this month is the Maybelline Age Rewind Primer. I really like the thickness of this primer. Also it does a really good job of keeping my makeup on my face all day. 

Another product that I have been liking, especially for my curly hair, is the Shea Moisuture Curl Enhancing Smoothie. This has become a vital part of my curly hair routine because it moisturizes my curls and really makes them defined. 

Another product that has wiggled it way into my curly hair routine is the Organix Weightless Dry Argan Oil of Morocco. I love to focus this product mostly on my ends because I know that I need to keep them moisturized at all times and this is the easiest way to ensure that they are. 

I know this is not really a beauty product but I have fallen back in love with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I used to use coconut oil in my curly hair routine but decided to switch it up and use olive oil for a while and I am so glad that I did. 

The last product that I tried this month and really like is the Covergirl Whipped Foundation. I was kind of skeptical about this product at first because if the consistency and color but I have actually grown to love it this past month. 
Well guys that is it for this post!
What are your favs for the month of January? Let me know in the comments!
Be safe and I'll see you in my next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment