Thursday, February 13, 2014

REVIEW: Ion Daily Deep Conditioner


Well beauty lovers! I am back with another review on a product that I am so thankful for its existence. It is the Ion Daily Deep Conditioner for color treated hair. 


I bought this product after I ran out of my DermOrganic Intensive Repair Masque. I bought the liter because I heard really good things about this conditioner and was hopeful that it would not make my hair fall out. 


First thing about this conditioner is the smell. It does not smell bad of course it just smells almost fruity. It reminds me of the hand soap they have in the bathrooms at Target. I personally enjoy the smell. 

Second the consistency of this conditioner is great. I like really thick conditioners because my hair tends to get really dry. So this conditioner worked really well for me because it's thick also did not have to use as much. 

Third, what does this conditioner do for my hair? Well it is great as a conditioner. It moisturizes my hair and helps me detangle. 

However, as a deep conditioner I am a little less than impressed. I expect the deep conditioners I use to make my hair feel AMAZING. This conditioner falls a bit short in that category. But I will repurchase this conditioner because I do like it as an every other day moisturizer (:

Fourth, I really like that this conditioner has a pump! I find that it makes using it in the shower so much easier but I think this feature is only present in the larger sizes of this conditioner, like the liter. 

I purchased the Ion Daily Deep Conditioner at Sally's Beauty Supply. 

Well guys that is it for this post!

What conditioners are you loving for your hair? Let me know in the comments!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

       

No comments:

Post a Comment