Monday, February 24, 2014

MAKEUP MONDAY: Blue/Purple/Pink EOTD


Hello makeup lovers! For today's Makeup Monday I am going to show you guys a really nice EOTD that I was playing around with. 

So let's get started!


First I decided to prime my eyes using my Cinema Touch Creme Foundation. The reason I do not use an actual eye primer to prime my eyes is because I have not found one that I like that is a decent price. So if anyone has any suggestions please leave them below in the comments (:



Next I am going to take my Italia Deluxe Matte Color Chart and using a deep blue I am going to apply it to my lid.


Then I am going to get this lavender color and apply that to my crease and blend of course.


To finish off the eye shadow I am going to take this pink color and apply it just above the purple and blend.


Now, going into eyeliner, I am going to do a thin liner and take it all the way up to my brow bone and stop once I reach the pink shadow. I really like the way this look because it accentuates the straight line of the shadow.


Finally I am going to take my pencil eyeliner from Starlooks and line my water line. This is optional, however, you can also line your tight line.


Then I am going to take my Boots97 Mascara and apply about 15,000 coats of it. Since I do not wear fake lashes I have to makeup for it my wearing obscene amounts of mascara (:

And this is the finished look! (:




Well guys that is it for this post!

What is your favorite eye primer? Let me know in the comments below!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!



       

No comments:

Post a Comment