Tuesday, February 4, 2014

TAG TUESDAY: Curly Girl Tag


Hello beauties! I am back with a new series and this is going to be Tag Tuesday. I feel like a weekly tag post will be a nice change for my blog (: let me know what you guys think!

So this tag is going to be the Curly Girl Tag (: I saw this tag on a few of the hair blogs that I read and I decided to do it!

So lets get on with the tag(:

1. What inspired you to go natural or wear your hair curly?
When I got to college and I saw all the pretty curly haired girls I got really jealous and wanted to get my hair healthy like theirs. Also my sisters were going natural and they thought it would be great if we all did it together.


2. Who are your favorite curly hair idols?
Hands down AndreasChoice. I love her hair and her personality. I also love SunKissAlba and GlamTwinz334. 


3. Which You Tube curly would you trade curls with for a day?
Estefani from MuchMoreThanBeauty. Her curls are so amazing!


4. If you could have only one product for a year, which product would you chose?
Organix Penetrating Argan Oil Of Morocco. I love that stuff! And it's pretty inexpensive. 


5. If you could change one thing about your curls what would it be?
I wish I had more volume. My hair is actually really thin. 


6. What's the craziest thing you've tried on your "natural hair journey"?
Mayonnaise. It works but it really is gross to apply. 


7. What's your secret ingredient that your curls LOVE the most?
Argan oil. It's is perfect for my curls because it's so weightless and it makes my curls happy!


8. If you could merge two brands of products to make your perfect product, which two would it be?
Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie and pure Argan oil. I feel like that would be the perfect product for my hair. 


9. What is your go-to hair style when you're in a rush?
A side braid. That is definitely my go to style because it's so quick. 


10. If your curly hair had a name, what would it be and why? 
Unruly perfection lol. Because my hair is so weird and unorganized but somehow it always end up looking okay. 


I tag all curly girlies! (: Have fun with this post guys!

Well guys that is it for this post!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

Lets be friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment