Monday, February 10, 2014

MAKEUP MONDAY: Valentines Day Makeup

Hello beauties! Welcome back to another Makeup Monday post and this is actually going to be a bit of a hybrid post because I am also participating in Mission: Color. Mission: Color is where bloggers are paired up and each blogger has to choose one or two colors for another blogger to turn into a wearable makeup look.

The colors that I got are gold and purple!

So let's begin!



Of course I always start my makeup off with my Maybelline Age Rewind Primer (See review here) and while I am letting that sink into my skin I am going to start on my eye shadow.













I am going to use my Italia Deluxe Matte Color Chart and take a matte gold color and apply that on my inner corner. 

Then I am going to take a deep purple and apply that on my outer corner and also  below my water line. 

Next I am going to take my liquid eyeliner and apply a thick line and also wing it out. I am also going to apply eyeliner to my water line. 


 

Next I am going to curl my lashes and apply my Boots Number 7 mascara for extra length. 














By this time my primer has sunk in and it is time for me to apply my Covergirl Whipped Foundation using my Becca One Perfecting Brush. 













To set my foundation I am going to use my Bareminerals mineral veil and apply it using my Klix Powder Brush. 

For my lips, since I did a bold eye, I an going to wear my Bareminerals Moxie Lipstick in the shade Break Away (See review here). 





And that is it for my valentines day makeup!

How do you plan on wearing your makeup for valentines day? Let me know in the comments (:

No comments:

Post a Comment