Monday, February 3, 2014

MAKEUP MONDAY: Running Late Makeup


Hello friends I am back with yet another post and this is going to be a new series I'm starting called Makeup Monday. So every Monday on my blog there will be a makeup post and this first post is going to be my running late makeup. 

So this is the makeup that I wear when I've woken up late for school and I only have about 10 minutes to get my face completely ready to go outside. 


My 10 minute face makeup is more about making sure everything is even than about coverage. So the first thing that I do is I prime my face with my Maybelline Age Rewind face primer and let that sink into my skin. 



While I am doing that I take my liquid eyeliner and I just create a nice thin even liner. I don't wing it out or anything like that because usually I don't have time in the morning when I'm running late to wing out my eyeliner. After I do my eyeliner I take my eyelash curler and I gently curl my eyelashes. I usually leave the curler on my lashes for about eight seconds and then I follow-up with my Boots 97 mascara for extra length. 



Next I move to my face and right now I am using the Covergirl Whipped foundation. I just take a small amount and take my Beeca One Perfecting Brush and apply an even layer on my face, neck and ears. Also I make sure to blend into my hairline. 


Next I take my Klix powder brush and my BareMinerals Hydrating Mineral Veil and apply a very minimal amount on my t zone just to set my foundation. 


Lastly I'll take my favorite lip color right now which is a red lip liner pencil by Jordana. 

Then I am out the door! (:

Well guys that is it for this post!

What's your running late makeup like? Let me know in the comments!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment