Saturday, March 1, 2014

BLOGGER SPOTLIGHT: Aisling from Blossom Beauty!


Hello loves! I am back with another post and today it is going to be another Blogger Spotlight. The spotlight is on Aisling from Blossom Beauty!

So lets get started!


So I started reading Aisling's blog when she sent me her link during one of the chats on Twitter and instantly fell in love with it! She is a very talented blogger and I enjoy reading her blog (:

I love bloggers that put their all into their blog and really prove that they love it and I can tell that she does with every post of hers that I read.

Here are a few of my favorite posts from her blog!


So we all know that reviews are a huge part of being a beauty blogger, both reading and writing them, and the best ones can compel you to buy just about anything. Aisling has a few reviews on her blog that I have read and I love the detail that she adds. Not to mention she takes some really great photos which really adds to the post.


Unfortunately I was not able to participate in this blog challenge but I am especially pleased that Aisling is. She writes about a lot of products that I have not tried before and a really enjoy reading about new things because it gives me ideas for thing I should try.


Quite possibly my favorite post ever on her blog is the Five Dream Holiday Destinations. Mostly because travelling is a really big dream of mine and I loved reading about the best places in the world to see. Plus it is really nice to read about different places.

Overall I think Blossom Beauty is a wonderful and very diverse blog and I believe I will continue to enjoy her posts.

"Throughout my early teenage years I always had a keen interest in makeup, but it has only really become an expensive obsession in the last two years (uh oh!). After months of reading other beauty lovers' blogs and spending hours and hours on YouTube, I decided to create my own little corner of the internet called Blossom Beauty."

Connect with Aisling!

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10667663
https://twitter.com/bl0ssombeauty
http://instagram.com/bl0ssombeauty

Well guys that is it for this post!

Want to be featured for a blogger spotlight? (: Leave your link down below in the comments!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post

       

No comments:

Post a Comment