Tuesday, February 11, 2014

TAG TUESDAY: Valentines Day Tag


1. What is your favorite Valentines Day treat? 
Strawberry shortcake (:

2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries? 
Chocolate covered strawberries

3. What was your favorite Valentines day memory? 
Having dinner with my boyfriend at Olive Garden our first Valentine's Day together (:

4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine's Day: Pretty Woman or You've Got Mail? 
Well I've never seen You've Got Mail so I guess Pretty Woman

5. What celeb would you not mind having as your Valentine? 
Micheal Ealy


6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine's date?
 
I would go to Disneyland with my boyfriend and kiss under the fireworks (:

7. Red or pink lips on Valentines Day? 
Red of course!

8. What is your ideal Valentine's Day date outfit? 
Um something flowy, a dress maybe (:

9. Homemade or store-bought gifts?
Store bought (: 

10. Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night? 
Down!! (:

Okay guys that is it for this post!

I tag everyone reading this right now (:

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment