Friday, February 7, 2014

REVIEW: Maybelline Age Rewind Primer


Hello friends! I am back with another post and this is going to be a review on the Maybelline Age Rewind Primer.

If you are subscribed to my youtube channel then you have already seen this product in my Target Haul video. I decided to try this product when I ran out of my BareMinerals primer. This is the first product that I am trying from the Age Rewind Line

So lets get to the review!

So, for those of you who do not know that a primer does, it basically just acts as a base for your makeup. It helps your foundation adhere to your face better fills in your pores and keeps your makeup from sliding off your face.


First off I really like the packaging of the product. It is in a tube and I feel like that gives me more control over the amount of product that I use. Also it is my favorite color which is also a plus! It is a pretty decent size for a primer and it should last me for a while considering I use primer everyday whether I wear makeup or not.




The next thing that I noticed about this product was the consistency. The primers that I have used in the past have been on the thin side. However this primer is much more thick than the primers made by Smashbox and BareMinerals. I like that it is thick because I feel like it gives me more coverage but on the other hand it is a bit harder to get an even layer over my face.

So, how well does this primer do its job?

Very well. This primer does a great job of keeping my makeup on all day even on really hot days when I tend to sweat. It decrease the look of my pores and keeps my makeup from sinking into any fine lines.

I even wear this primer on days where I do not wear makeup because it improves the look of my face. It decreases the size of my pores and look of lines.

Overall I am pleased with this product and I definitely recommend it. I bought the Maybelline Age Rewind Primer at Target.

If you want to see the rest of the products I bought check out my Target Hair/Makeup Haul (:

Okay guys that is it for this post!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!


Lets be friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment