Saturday, February 22, 2014

REVIEW: Covergirl Whipped Foundation!


Hello beauty friends! I am back with another review and today it is going to be on the Covergirl Whipped Creme Foundation. 

So let's jump right into the review!


This is the second Covergirl product that I have ever tried and I have to say that I had really high hopes because it is such a popular brand


First off, the texture of this foundation is unlike any that I have ever tried or seen before. It really is like a thick creme. It does not spill at all if you turn it over because it is so thick which in my opinion is great because I have spilled many a foundation in my day. Also because it is so thick I find myself using less of it than I would of any other foundation which is also great because it keeps me from having to buy foundation as regularly.

Second, the packaging. It is in a small container and usually I have a problem with foundations that do not have a pump because I feel like it is just a circus for germs if it does not. But I have not had this fear when it comes to this foundation. Also there is a lot more product than you may think at first.



Third, moving on to the application. Despite the thickness of this foundation it applies to the skin very nicely but does not have full coverage. For full coverage you need to add 2 layers. Another things about this foundation is that it makes your skin look lighter than it is so your really want to make sure that you apply foundation to your ear and neck before going out into the sun. Also be sure to blend into your hairline!


Overall I really like this foundation and even though I will not be repurchasing it I do recommend it to anyone who is looking for a new foundation to try!

I bought the Covergirl Whipped Creme Foundation at Target.

Well guys that is it for this post!

Have you tried this foundation before? Would you be up to try it if not? Let me know in the comments!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!


       

No comments:

Post a Comment