Tuesday, February 18, 2014

TAG TUESDAY: Get Your Freak On 15 Weird Questions Tag


Hello friends! I am back with another Tag Tuesday post and this one is a little different. I have seen other bloggers do it so I decided to give it a shot, this is the Get Your Freak On 15 Weird Questions Tag!

So lets get started!
  • What's a nickname only your family calls you
  • Ebbie. I really don't like it though 

  • What's a weird habit of yours?
  • I let my toe nails grow really long I don't know why it just make me feel safe. 

  • Do you have any weird phobias?
  • When I'm in the shower I'm scared that the shower head will pop off and hit me and I'll die

  • What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
  • Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus

  • What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
  • Sneezing! I hate the sound of sneezing. It kills my soul

  • What's one of your nervous habits?
  • I blink a lot when I get nervous. Not sure why

  • What side of the bed do you sleep on?
  • For some reason I sleep diagonally in my bed so technically both sides

  • What was your first stuffed animal && it's name?
  • It was a Build a Bear bear named Diana

  • What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
  • A zebra hot chocolate

  • What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
  • Drink lots of water. I try but sometimes I just need a soda 

  • Which way do you face in the shower?
  • I face the shower head until I start washing my body then I turn away

  • Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
  • I can roll my tongue

  • What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
  • Root bear floats made with butter pecan ice cream!

  • What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
  • For some reason I tend to say "Aiya" a lot. You know what grandpa from Jackie Chan Adventures used to say? I don't know why

  • Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
  • Most of the time a t shirt and smile lol
I tag everyone who is reading this post right now (:

Well guys that is it for this post!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment