Monday, February 17, 2014

MAKEUP MONDAY: Natural Looking Makeup


Hello loves! I am back with another Makeup Monday post and this is just going to be my natural looking makeup tutorial.

So let's get started! 


As always I am going to start off with priming my face and I am still using my Maybelline Age Rewind Primer (See Review Here).











While that is sinking into my skin I am just going to take my Italia Deluxe Matte Color Chart (See Review Here). I am going to take a light brown color and apply it all over my lid and crease. 


Next I am going to take my angle brush and a dark brown color and apply that on the base of my lid. For my natural makeup look I do not use eye liner but I find the dark brown shadow gives a similar effect. 


After applying the brown shadow I am going to take my Boots 97 mascara and apply it to my lashes. I do not care if my makeup is supposed to look natural I am still going to apply a million layers of mascara. 













By this time my primer has sunk into my skin and I am going to apply my foundation. I am still using my Covergirl Whipped Foundation and I am going to use my Becca Cosmetics One Perfecting Brush to apply it.  













Finally to finish off my look I am going to use my Klix powder brush to apply my BareMinerals Mineral Veil to set my foundation.

Then I just finish my look off with some lip balm and I am done (:

I usually do this look when I am going to be outside in the sunlight and I want to look somewhat natural and not so ethereal (:

Well guys that is it for this post!

What is your natural makeup routine like? Let me know in the comments! (:

Be safe and I will see you in my next post! 

Be safe and I will see you in my next video!

       

No comments:

Post a Comment