Tuesday, March 18, 2014

TAG TUESDAY: Get To Know Me Tag


Hello friends! I am back with another Tag Tuesday post and this is going to be the Get To Know Me Tag.
I am really excited to do this tag because I want me readers to know a little bit more about me (:
So lets get started!
1. Are you named after anyone? 
Kind of. My dad's initials are EJ so he wanted all of his kids initials to be like his. My sisters name is Erica Jasmine and mine is Ebony Joscelynn. So yes and no. 

2. When was the last time you cried? 

A few days ago. I had a really bad headache. 

3. Do you have kids? 
No 
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 
No I wouldn't. I think I would intimidate me
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
Yes, it is my native tongue
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? 
Absolutely not, I don't have a death wish
7. What’s your favorite cereal? 
Right now? Lucky charms but I am also partial to Coco Puffs
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Their hair
9. What is your eye color? 
Dark brown
10. Scary movie or happy endings? 
Happy endings. I am a huge chicken I can't stand scary movies!
11. Favorite smells? 
Gasoline. Pine. Cream of Wheat. 
12. Summer or winter? 
Summer! Duh (:
13. Computer or television? 
Computer
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? 
Arizona. Never gone much further than that. 
15. Do you have any special talents? 
Sing. Dance. Play guitar and piano. Write. 
16. Where were you born? 
Pasadena, CA
17. What are your hobbies? 
Writing and reading. I know I'm boring -_-
18. Do you have any pets?
Soon I will (: I'm getting a corn snake named cake. 
19. Favorite movie? 
Jeez right now? The Hunger Games Catching Fire
20. Do you have any siblings?
Ya! Eight sisters and a god brother somewhere 
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
A journalist (:
I tag everyone who is reading this! (:
Well guys that is it for this post!
Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment