Tuesday, March 11, 2014

TAG TUESDAY: My Makeup Story Tag


Hello friends! I am back with another Tag Tuesday post and this one is going to be My Makeup Story Tag.

So let's get started!

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
I started wearing makeup when I was a senior in high school so I was about to be 18 years old.

2. How did you get into makeup?
I started watching YouTube videos and I decided that I really wanted to play around with it.

3. What are some of your favorite brands?
I love BareMinerals! They are my favorite. Becca Cosmetics is another brand that is close to my heart and also Stilla and Tarte.

4. What does makeup mean to you?
Makeup is basically the way that I take control. I can do whatever I want to my face and it does not matter what anyone thinks of it.

5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
Mascara, eyeliner, foundation and lip balm.

6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?
My favorite thing about makeup is that it can make me feel really good about myself on days when I do not think much of myself.

7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup?
I say there are some drugstore brands that can give high end makeup a run for their money high end makeup also has its place in my life.

8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner? 
Do not try to cover your face with makeup. Just try to enhance the features that you have.

9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
Really dark smokey eyes. They make everyone who wears them look like a vampire.

10. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?
I think the beauty community on YouTube is amazing! There is so much talent and so much support from people that are from all different walks of life. 

Well guys that is it for this post!

I tag you all. Every beauty blogger should do this tag!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!


       

No comments:

Post a Comment