Saturday, March 15, 2014

REVIEW: Organix Argan Oil of Morocco Intense Moisture Treatment


Hello beauty lovers! I am back with another review and it is going to be on the Argan Oil of Morocco Intense Moisture Treatment from Organix.

So let's get started.

This product is a deep conditioner which means you use it maybe once or twice a week to give your hair some extra moisture. However, when I first started using this product I used it as a leave in conditioner.


As you guys know I am really big on scents. How the products that I use smells is important to me. I love how this product smells. Since one of the main ingredients in this product is argan oil that is what gives the product its scent. So I recommend that if you do not like the smell of argan oil that you keep searching for a deep conditioner.


Next is the consistency. I like the consistency of this product as a deep conditioner because it is thick and I like really thick deep conditioners. However as a leave in this is not the best product for me because of the thickness and it weighs my hair down. Adding to this, if your hair is really thick then using this product as a leave in conditioner may work for you


Since I am a curly girl I have to look at the ingredients of this product. Like the rest of the Organix line this product contains no silicones or parabens. Also it does not contain any harsh chemicals which is good if you are looking for a good silicone free deep conditioner or leave in.


The way I use this product as a deep conditioner is I wet my hair, apply olive oil, then apply the product, apply more olive oil to seal in the moisture and wrap my hair up in a shower cap. The label says to leave it in for about five minutes but most of the time I leave it in over night.

As a leave in conditioner I soak my hair, apply the product, scruch my hair and then let it air dry.

I purchased Organix Argan Oil of Morocco Intense Moisture Treatment from Target.

So lets review.

Pros:

Wonderful smell (if you like argan oil)
Good as a deep conditioner
Works as a leave in for thicker hair
No harsh chemicals
No silicones
Decent price

Cons:

As a leave in can weigh down thinner hair
May not last long. Not a lot of product

Well guys that is it for this post!

Have you tried this product before? Let me know in the comments!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

       

No comments:

Post a Comment