Friday, March 28, 2014

REVIEW: La Fresh Makeup Wipes

review la fresh group makeup wipes ebony jay beauty my way

I was approached by the La Fresh Group to review a few of their products and I was so excited that they sent so many for me to try.

First off, let's find out a little bit about the company.

What they do:


La Fresh makes a difference in people’s lives through its performance, convenience and conscientiousness.

Our products are designed with exceptional ingredients and packaged to deliver chic style with less substance making the world better, brighter and more beautiful for all of us.

What they promise: 

To offer every human [and friend of human] the freshest experience possible
To make great products with great design at a great value
To fulfill the need for modern-day convenience
To treat every resource like a precious commodity
To deliver better products with better design at a better value for a better world

Let's get started.

la fresh travel lite oil free makeup remover wipes ebony jay beauty my way
Photo Courtesy of http://lafreshgroup.com



 The first product that I received was the oil-free makeup remover wipes.

I am a big fan of makeup removing wipes because sometimes I do not feel like washing my face but I want to remove my makeup.

I was really happy with these wipes. I have sensitive skin and some wipes tend to make my skin burn, these did not. They do not have a weird smell like some wipes I have tried before.

I do not wear waterproof makeup so I can't say whether they work well with it but I can say that these wipes removed most of my makeup. I found myself using two wipes to completely remove it.

la fresh Travel Lite Facial Cleansing Wipes ebony jay beauty my way
Photo Courtesy of http://lafreshgroup.com
Next is the facial cleansing wipes.

The great thing about these wipes is the ingredients which includes: Aloe vera, cucumber, chamomile, marshmallow & tea plant botanical extracts.

I feel that these wipes did work as a facial cleanser, however, I did find myself using two wipes in order to get my face clean.

For some reason these wipes did make my skin burn a tiny bit. Nowhere near excruciating but there was a tingle.

la fresh Eco-Beauty Waterproof Makeup Remover ebony jay beauty my way
Photo Courtesy of http://lafreshgroup.com
 Another product they sent me was the waterproof makeup remover wipes.

As I stated before I do not wear waterproof makeup but my mother does. I had her use the wipes to remove her makeup.

The wipes worked to remover her makeup, however, she did have to rub for a bit of time before it was completely removed.

On the upside she only had to use one wipe as opposed to the two that I usually use.

My mother also has sensitive and the wipes did not irritate her skin in any way.

la fresh Eco-Beauty® Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes ebony jay beauty my way
Photo Courtesy of http://lafreshgroup.com
The last product they sent me was the oil free facial cleansing wipes.

The facial cleansing wipes have some really great ingredients including: Papaya, pineapple, cucumber, marshmallow, oat, aloe, chamomile extracts, and Vitamin C & Vitamin E

They also have a very pleasant smell which I love.

Surprisingly, where the other facial cleansing wipes made my skin tingle these did not.

Also these are the only wipes that I received that I did not feel like I had to use more than one wipe.

Let's recap:

Pros:
Amazing ingredients
Nice smell
Travel size
Good for sensitive skin
Works for waterproof makeup
Good price

Cons:
May have to use more than one wipe

Overall I really like these makeup wipes and I think that La Fresh Group is doing a fantastic job with their products!

I will most likely purchase the oil-free cleansing wipes as they were my favorite product of the bunch.

Have you tried/would like to try La Fresh Group's products? Let me know in the comments!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

        

No comments:

Post a Comment