Thursday, March 6, 2014

February Favorites!!


Hello beauty lovers! I am back with another favorites post but this one is going to be even shorter than the one last month unfortunately. I have not gotten the chance to try many new products.

Lets get started!


So my first favorite for January is the Cinema Touch Creme Foundation. I actually do not use this as a foundation I use it as an eye shadow primer. The reason is because I have not found an eye shadow primer that I like for a decent price so I just use this. It works very well for me (:



Next favorite is my Italia Deluxe Matte Color Chart (Review). I have had this palette for a while but I have used it a lot more in this past month than I have ever before. This palette has so many colors which makes it so easy for me to create makeup looks. Also the colors are really pigmented and show up really well when I have primer on.
Photo courtesy of Klixbrushes.com

My next favorite are the Klix brushes! I really love these brushes for a number of reasons but the most prominent one of course is the fact that I do not have to wash them. The best feature of these brushes is that the heads click off and are disposable which completely removes the need to wash them. Also these brushes are made from high quality synthetic hair that does not shed!

Well guys that is it for this post!

What are some of your favorite products for February? Let me know in the comments!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!


       

No comments:

Post a Comment