Monday, March 3, 2014

MAKEUP MONDAY: Anniversary Makeup


Hello beauties! Today is going to be another Makeup Monday post and it is going to be on the makeup that I wore for my anniversary (: I tried to keep it really neutral and not go too crazy with the color!
So let's get started!


First I primed my face with my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer (Review!) and while I am letting that sink into my skin I am going to start on my eye shadow.


First I am going to prime my eyes using my Cinema Touch Creme Foundation.


Taking my Italia Deluxe Matte Color Chart (Review!) I am going to take a deep brown color and apply it all over my lids.


Next I am going to take my liquid eyeliner and wing it out. 


Following that I am going to curl my lashes and apply my Boots 97 mascara. I am not going to get too crazy with the mascara though




Finally starting on my face, I am going to use my Covergirl Whipped Creme Foundation (Review!) and blend it using my Becca One Perfecting Brush (Review!)





Lastly to set my foundation I am going to use my Klix brush and my Bareminerals Mineral Veil (Review!) and apply a thin layer of powder.


And for my lips I am going to use my City Color Lip Color in Red Wine!

And this is the finished look!




Well guys that is it for this post!

What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments! (:

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!


       

No comments:

Post a Comment