Monday, March 31, 2014

MAKEUP MONDAY: Green/Gold EOTD


For this Makeup Monday post I decided to try a green and gold eye shadow look that would not be too overwhelming.

It's really simple, let's get started.

First I prime my eyes of course. As you all know I do not use regular eye shadow primer I just use my Cinema Touch foundation.


Yes it looks crazy know but it gets better.

Next I take a gold color from my Italia Deluxe Color Chart and I apply that to my lid and also to my inner corners.


Next I take a green color from that same palette and apply it to my crease and also create a strong cat eye with it. Also I apply it under my water line.


Then I take my Starlooks eye liner pencil and line my water line. Also I take my liquid eyeliner and line my lid and create a cat eye along the green eye shadow.


Finally I just take my Boots 97 mascara and apply a million coats of it.


I apologize for the crazy look in my eyes.

I got a lot of great comments for this look and I was really happy with it and if you guys try it out tweet me/instagram a picture and use the hashtag #ebonyjaymakeupmonday.

What do you guys think of this look? Let me know in the comments!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

       

No comments:

Post a Comment