Tuesday, March 4, 2014

TAG TUESDAY: Back To School Tag


Hello friends! This is another Tag Tuesday post and today I am doing to Back to School tag. Even though it isn't the fall I am going back to school because I am in college and we just got out of the inter-session.

So let's get started!

What are you excited and/or nervous for this year?
I am excited to start my new classes especially Volleyball and Swimming (: I am nervous about passing all my classes so that I can transfer

What's your favorite part of getting ready for back to school?
Buying all new supplies (:

What grade were you in when you first started wearing makeup to school?
I was a senior in high school

Where or from whom do you like getting inspiration for back to school?
I like to get inspiration from my sisters since they all graduated from college already

What are your favorite upcoming "back to school"/fall trends for this year?
I am really liking the over sized sweaters for this year (: also the smokey eye look that is making a comeback

Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies?
I like to go to my school's bookstore to shop for school stuff

What are your favorite stores to go back to school shopping?
I don't do much back to school shopping unless it is for school supplies (Sad I know!)

Will you be carrying a backpack or a purse to school this year?
Purse of course (:

What are 3 non-beauty essentials you HAVE to carry in your backpack/purse?
My laptop, my cellphone and my planner

What are 3-4 beauty essentials that you HAVE to carry in you backpack/purse?
My foundation, mascara, powder and lip balm

What are your go-to hair products for this year, and what is your go to hair style?
The Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk is definitely my go to product and my go to hairstyle is still the side braid with a beanie (:

What are your go-to makeup products for this year and what is your go-to makeup look for school?
My go-to products are my Covergirl Creme Whipped Foundation and my Boots 97 mascara. My go-to makeup look for school is just natural. Minimal foundation, eyeliner and mascara.

What are your go-to clothing items for back to school, and what accessories do you plan to rock this year?
My go-to clothing items are definitely leggings and jeans. I am so going to rock scarfs this year!

Well guys that is it for this post!

I tag everyone who is going back to school (:

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!


       

No comments:

Post a Comment