Tuesday, March 25, 2014

TAG TUESDAY: TMI Tag


1: What are you wearing? 
My boyfriend's t shirt and some leggings
2: Ever been in love? 
Yes
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
Yes
4: How tall are you?
5' 5"
5: How much do you weigh? 
170 pounds I think
6: Any tattoos? 
Absolutely not!
7: Any piercings? 
Yes my ears and soon my belly button
8: OTP?
Rose and Dimitri
9: Favorite Show? 
Castle
10: Favorite bands? 
Paramore and The Band Perry
11: Something you miss? 
Having no responsibility
12: Favorite song? 
Right now Explosions by Ellie Goulding
13: How old are you? 
20
14: Zodiac sign? 
Virgo
15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
Imagination
16: Favorite Quote? 
"You're only as strong as your weaknesses" - Unknown
17: Favorite actor? 
Gabrielle Union
18: Favorite color? 
Pink
19: Loud music or soft? 
Loud
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? 
To my car
21: How long does it take you to shower? 
Depends on what I need to get done. Just a regular wash n rinse then 15 mins. If I need to wash my hair, shave, and deep condition then maybe an hour.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
30 mins top
23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
No
24: Turn on?
Vanilla, the smell of it
25: Turn off? 
Stupidity
26: The reason I joined Blogger? 
I wanted a way to put my thoughts and ideas out into the universe (:
27: Fears? 
Spiders, the dark
28: Last thing that made you cry? 
My headache
29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
This morning
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? 
It's my name but instead of putting my full middle name which is Joscelynn I just shortened it to Jay
31: Last book you read? 
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
32: The book you’re currently reading? 
I'm not reading a book at the moment
33: Last show you watched? 
Castle
34: Last person you talked to? 
My bofriend
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
He is a friend of my ex fiance
36: Favorite food? 
Hot Pockets (: Sausage, egg and cheese!
37: Place you want to visit? 
The UK
38: Last place you were? 
School
39: Do you have a crush? 
If you count my boyfriend
40: Last time you kissed someone? 
Like 30 mins ago
41: Last time you were insulted? 
Yesterday afternoon
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Um chocolate? Lol
43: What instruments do you play? 
Guitar, piano, banjo, drums, ukelele
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? 
I don't really wear jewelry
45: Last sport you played? 
Dance
46: Last song you sang? 
Knock You Down by Keri Hilson
47: Favourite chat up line? 
I don't know what a chat up line is
48: Have you ever used it? 
I don't think so
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
It's been while, I'd have to say my birthday last year
50: Who should answer these questions next? 
Everyone reading this! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment