Monday, March 17, 2014

MAKEUP MONDAY: My Favorite Foundations


Hey beauty lovers! This Makeup Monday post is going to be a little different.

I am going to be showing you my favorite foundations. 

So let's get started. 

My third favorite foundation is the Covergirl Whipped Cream Foundation. 


Pros:
Decent price
Can be layered for full coverage
Good amount of product
Consistency requires using less product

Cons:
Not full coverage unless layered
Doesn't match skin tone

My second favorite foundation is Urban Decay's Naked Skin Foundation. 


Pros:
Covers imperfections
Great packaging (Has a pump)
Is not heavy on the face

Cons:

Pretty pricey
Not full coverage
Thin consistency 
Not a wide variety of shades 


Finally my absolute favorite foundation is the Maybelline Fit Me Liquid and Stick Foundation. 





Pros: 

Matches skin tone
Wide variety of shades
Great price
Full coverage 
Good amount of product 

Cons:
I'll let you know when I find some. 


Well guys that is it for this post. 

What are some of your favorite foundations? Let me know in the comments. 

Be safe and I will see you in y next post.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment