Tuesday, April 1, 2014

TAG TUESDAY: 90s Kid Tag


Hello beauties! I am back with anther Tag Tuesday post and this is going to be the 90s Kid Tag. I am really excited for this tag.

So let's get started!

Favourite Toy's?
Barbies (:

Favourite Advert's? 
I do not think is was my favorite but I heard it so many time that I never forgot it. It was a commercial for Ann Murray's c.d., I do not even know who Ann Murray is.

N'sync or Backstreet Boy's? 
N'sync

Weirdest Fashion Trend?
Those really ugly black and white shoes that my mother made me wear

Favourite Collectable? 
Pokemon games and cards

Favourite Beanie Baby? 
Never had one

How Many Tamagotchi's Did You Go Through?
Too many to count.

Favourite Game System and Game? 
Gameboy advance, Pokemon Gold

Favourite Disney Channel Original Movie? 
Johnny Tsunami (:

Favourite Music Artist? 
Beyonce

Favourite Nick Jr. Show? 
Blue's Clues

Favourite Candy? 
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

Favourite Game? 
Pokemon!

Favourite McDonald's Happy Meal Toy?
Those creepy furby things

Favourite Book? 
The Little Mermaid

Favourite Clothing Store? 
I was not really into clothes as a kid

What Would You Watch When You Got Home From School? 
DragonBallZ, Thundercats, Sailor Moon, Scooby Doo

Favourite TV Show's? 
Sailor Moon, Thundercats

Well guys that is it for this post!

I tag all my 90s peeps! (:

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!


       

No comments:

Post a Comment