Thursday, May 29, 2014

May Favorites 2014

Hello friends!

This post is just going to be a post of the things that I have been liking this month.

So let's get started

Photo courtesy of walmart.com

My first favorite from this month is the Olay Fresh Effect Exfoliating Cleanser

I am noticing that my skin is really clearing up now and I think it is because of this cleanser

See full review here!

Next I have really been liking the CVS Pharmacy Moisturizing Cream

Photo Courtesy of cvs.com

I was nervous about using this moisturizer on my face at first but it actually works really well.


My next favorite is my makeup brushes that I got from Born Pretty Store

I bought these about a year ago but I have been using them much more now so that’s why they are in my favorites



My next favorites are also brushes but they are by Elf Cosmetics

These brushes work really well for only being a dollar and I really like them


My last favorite is the Burt’s Bees Refreshing Lip Balm in Pink Grapefruit

I love Burt’s Bees lip balm and this one is no exception. It is very moisturizing and it smells good.

Well guys that is it for this post!

What are your favorites for May 2014? Let me know in the comments!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment