Saturday, May 24, 2014

Ebony Jay Beauty My Way: Weekly Blog Round-Up

Hello friends! Today is the start of my weekly blog round-ups that I will be posting every Saturday so stay tuned for the rest of those!

I will also be doing a round-up post for youtube videos so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Let's get started!

Imperfection by Eva Gagnon: Bikini Body? No Thank You!
URL: http://evegagnon.com/blog/2014/05/21/bikini-body-no-thank-you/


The Blossom Cart: Blogging Event The Body Shop 


Beauty Book Blog: What's in my Birchbox? May 2014


Orange Chic: Lush Funny Bunny


Hello My Name Is Leigh: My MAC Lipstick Collection


XOBeauty&Fashion: Top Three High End Lipstick


Raspberry Kiss: Sleek Haul | Blush and Eyeshadow Palettes


Maurissa Sees Beauty: The Dainty Necklace


And of course here's what I blogged about this week!

Makeup Monday Pink/Purple EOTD


Tag Tuesday Blog Your Heart Out Tag


Holiday Hair Series: How To Rope Braid


Hey Curly Girls, Let's Talk: Conditioners


Review: Klix Brushes


Well guys that is it for this round-up. Be sure to stay tuned for the next ones to come (:

Do you like these round-up posts? Let me know in the comments!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment