Sunday, May 25, 2014

Ebony Jay Beauty My Way: Weekly Video Round-Up

Hello loves!

This is going to be my weekly round-up of youtube videos! Since we all know I am obsessed with them.

So let's get started!

SuzyHeartsBeauty: Sephora Haul No. 3



Confessions of a Secret Shopper: The Lip Product Addict Tag



Ravinder Osahn: How to Properly Clean Makeup Brushes



Jen JbBoutique: Beauty Make-Up Drugstore Haul Boots and Superdrug



Melissa Bubbles: Random Favorites!



Whimsical Nothings: Skincare Haul



Emilyke Beauty: Holiday/Travel Make Up Essentials



And of course my youtube video for the week!

Holiday Hair Series: How To Rope Braid



Well that is it for this round-up (:

Which video did you like most? Let me know in the comments!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment