Monday, May 26, 2014

Makeup Monday: Gray&Pink EOTD

Hello makeup mavens!


This tutorial is going to be a gray and pink makeup look that I created!

Hope you like it and let's get started!


So first I primed my eyes using my Elf eyelid primer. I am loving this primer by the way.









Then I took my Elf Flawless Eye Shadow palette and using the light gray color I just applied that to my inner lid.


Next I took my Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Pink Rebel and I applied that to my outer corners.


I did apply lashes and they were by Elf as well. Then I took my Elf Liquid Eyeliner and I covered the band of my lashes without winging it out.


Finally I took my Wet N' Wild Mega Impact Mascara and applied that to my top and bottom lashes.

And this is the finished look!


Well I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial!

What do you guys think of this look? Let me know in the comments?

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment