Thursday, December 5, 2013

REVIEW, PHOTOS AND SWATCHES: Perlier Imperial Honey Body Butter

Hello beauty lovers I am back with another post and today I'm going to be reviewing the Perlier Imperial Honey body butter.


I got this product from the iFabbo shop and I was a little weary about it because I'm not really a body butter kind of girl but I love honey so I decided to give it a try, and I have to say that I really really like it. It has become one of my favorite products that I use on my skin and I also had my mom try it and she fell love with it as well.

So let's get started with the review!

The packaging of this product is really nice. The top is a bright gold color and it's actually a nice size. I'll probably have this one for a while because I don't use a lot of body butter but I have been using this one quite a bit though.


The smell, when you first open it, is really powerful, it hits you like a wall. When I used this product for the first time I got into the car with my boyfriend and he said that the smell actually made him a little dizzy because it was so strong but you do get used to it so you won't smell it all the time.

I like the way it makes my skin feel. My skin feels softer and smoother after I use this which is really good for me because I tend to have really dry skin especially on my arms and legs so I'm really happy that this product actually smooths out my skin and doesn't just sit on top of it. It actually gets down deep and moisturizes it. I am officially making this my winter moisturizer! (:


I asked my mom what she thought about it and she said that she was so happy with it that she was actually wanted to buy another one because it gets rid of the ash that she has on her legs. She has dry skin as well and this product really works well for the both of us. My mom is planning on buying one for herself because I told her she can't use mine anymore.


Moving onto the consistency I was really surprised the first time I used this product because I thought it was going to be thinner than it is. It's actually really really thick and I was kind of worried about that for a minute because I thought it might not be as easy to rub in. Thankfully I was wrong. Even though this product is very thick it goes onto the skin really well and it rubs in really easily. I was very happy about that because I have tried body butters, and this is why don't like them, that take a while to rub into the skin, at least the ones I've tried. And they don't get deep down into my skin just sit on top and they don't moisturize.




But as I said this is not the case for this product and I'm really happy with the way that it moisturizes my skin and I'm very happy with this product overall (:

You can purchase the Perlier Imperial Honey Body Butter here (:

Use the code iFabbo5 to get $5 off your purchase (: Happy shopping!

Well that's it for this post!

Have you tried this body butter before? What do you think of it? Let me know in the comments below! (:

Be safe and I'll see you in my next post!

Lets be friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment