Friday, December 13, 2013

November Favs! (:


Hello beauty lovers I am back with another post and this is going to be my November Favorites. I do not have a lot of favorites this month because I did not try a lot of things but the ones that I did try and that I really enjoyed I am going to show you in this post!

So let's get started!


First is this Maybelline Fit Me Stick Foundation and I have the shade 340. The reason I love this foundation so much is because it's really quick and simple and easy to apply and it's really a timesaver in the morning when I am scrambling to get ready for school.

Also just like the liquid and powder versions of this foundation it matches my skintone extremely well. If you want to see my review on the liquid and powder foundation click here.


Next on my favorites is the Maybelline Makeup Removing Lotion and the reason I wanted to try this is because I do not think that my skin gets fully clean if I just cleanse it. I feel like I have to remove my makeup first and then cleanse my skin for it to get really clean. So I use this to remove my makeup before cleansing my face and I really like it because all I have to do is take a small amount of it, rub it on my palms, rub it on my face and then wipe it off with a napkin and it's really a timesaver.






The next two products on my favs are very closely related. The Arganesse Hair Treatment and the Organix Argan Oil Hair Treatment and the reason that I have these two products on my favorites is because Argan oil has become one of my favorite oils to use on my hair.

Argan oil is great for taming frizz and adding shine to my hair. Also it is very lightweight and it doesn't make my greasy or weigh it down at all.

They're both amazing products and I recommend them both for whoever wants to try Argan oil!


Another one of my favorite products for the month of November is the Shea Moisture Style Curl Milk and I started using this because I wanted a product that was going to define my curls and keep them lasting longer so I wouldn't have to keep redoing my hair every night. And I was really pleased with this product because not only did it moisturize my hair but it also elongated and defined my curls which I really love.

Another product that I have been using from my hair in the month of November is the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Intensive Moisture Treatment and actually have not been using this as a deep conditioner I've only been using it has a leave in conditioner for my hair after I use the Organix Argan Oil Hair Treatment and the reason that I don't use it as a deep conditioner is because I already use the Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Mask and I just feel like my hair needs a little bit more moisture throughout the week and it works great as a leave in as well.

I do not wash it out and it does not leave my hair sticky or crunchy or anything like that so I'm probably gonna continue using as a leave in and stick with my Shea Moisture Treatment Mask for my deep conditioner. 

Well guys that is it for this post! (:

Have you tried any of these products? Whats on your November Favs list? Let me know in the comments or leave your link down below and I'll check it out (:

Be safe and I'll see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment